Monday 31 March 2014

Where have I been?

I have been absent for a long, long time, and I kept asking myself why I couldn't find anything to write about. It's been a tough couple of months and now that uni is over and I only have 3 essays and one exam left I feel like time has passed by again without asking for my permission. 
How on earth is it already April? How on earth am I graduating next year? And, most importantly, where has all my passion for films, books, art in one word, gone?
I think I got the answer while watching the sunset on the beach in Brighton. This is where my passion went, I thought, in living. In taking my eyes off of fiction texts for a while in order to recuperate my own lust for life. 
But don't worry, I am ready to start again now and I will leave you some pictures of the city I took over these past weeks. 
There are no film pictures for once, and like Francois Truffaut I am still wondering "Is the cinema more important than life?"
I think the answer lies here.





















And this is me at the Martin Creed's exhibition at the Hayward Gallery, I think there isn't a funniest way to show the simplicity of happiness.



No comments:

Post a Comment